- To provide a beautiful and comfortable environment for ballet training.
- To welcome all - regardless of race, creed and age.
- To build confidence and love for others.
- To promote community and social interaction.
- To promote a good attitude toward oneself and one's health through movement and ballet.
- To provide quality of life through a safe, clean, positive environment for adults and children while experiencing dance.
- To provide our instructors, students & employees with caring, warmth and a nurturing environment that promote a non-competitive, relaxed, and friendly relationship.
- To provide our customers with quality service and affordable dancewear and ballet training.
- To provide quality and professional technical training.